Apple’s Mac OS was aimed at providing a bug-free world to the users but just like Windows, bugs, issues, and crashes do prevail in Mac too and the Mac users are pretty aware of these. Things seem to go well until your machine is covered with Apple’s warranty policy but after that maintenance of a Mac desktop or laptop can be costly and sums up hugely per year.
Dynamic Computer Service’s vision is to provide out-of-warranty support to Mac users for all types of issues that exist in Mac-powered machines.
Some of the common problems we can solve for our Mac users are:
- Fix and optimize processing speed and Device boot up (start) time.
- Data Recovery & Backup
- Hardware setup
- Computer crashes and bugs
- Device malfunctioning due to water (or liquid) spillover
- Hard drive fixes
- Memory upgrades
- Software upgrade and backup
- Security software setup and maintenance
- LCD screen replacement
- General maintenance
- Setup and configuration of peripheral devices
- Third party software support